Thursday 2 August 2007

Undiluted Stars!


Here is the lumbering start! Zoroastres, undiluted stars shall shine hereafter!

Everything hitherto has been reams and streamers of some long forgotten celebration - a celebration in Unawareness!
Knowing is the most powerful electric we can fathom and attain. Electricity grounded by naivety and hardiness. Unbound ropes lay across the floor. With a pensive maturity, a river of languidness, joy and electricity will flow in words and contra-contagious feeling (for how can my feeling be successfully transmitted to you?).


But be patient in this grand opening. I still have the transformative nature of everything right on my fingers.


Here shall be my stories (fictional and factual), philosophies, psychologies and boredom combatants.

For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.

No comments: